BY AGREEING TO SERVICES, CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE AS STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT
By accepting professional cleaning service appointment and agreeing to a service provided by Express Home Maids the client agrees to accept Express Home Maids general terms and conditions listed below. These terms and conditions, together with our letter of confirmation and our cleaning schedule, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and no other representation or statements, whether oral or written, shall be binding upon the parties. If any part of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
If you are unsure about any point within these terms and conditions, please contact us for clarification. Your statutory rights are not affected. In event that the terms and conditions change we will notify you in writing.
- We stand by our service! If you’d like to cancel for any reason whatsoever, just call anytime to end service. Express Home Maids service agreement does not lock you in.
- We offer a 48-hour, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for all re-occurring Customers (i.e. weekly, bi-weekly, etc.). If you are not satisfied with any area of your home, just call us within 48 hours and we’ll return immediately (within a 7 day window) to clean those areas for free. If you are still not satisfied with the cleaning, a Express Home Maids manager will visit your home for an inspection and provide a full refund.
- Due to our flexible and ever changing schedule, it is difficult to commit to exact arrival times. We service homes Monday through Friday between the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm and on Saturday & Sunday by appointment. Even if you normally have an afternoon cleaning, there may be times that we need to clean your home in the AM instead. We will make every effort to accommodate your needs.
- Provide 48-hour notice to cancel service. You may reschedule, skip, or cancel any of your cleanings by calling the Express Home Maids office customer service line. We do ask for a 48-hour notice of any of these actions. Without a 48-hour notice you will be charged a $50.00 cancellation fee. If cancellation occurs at your door, then full payment for the clean will be charged.
- We have a “No check / Charge credit card” policy. Payment is expected in full the day of the cleaning. For your convenience we accept all credit cards where all services are charged at the time of cleaning. Furthermore, cancellations will be charged on credit card.
- Any NSF check returned from your bank will be assessed an additional fee of $30 as allowed by law.
- The cost of services includes the provision of reasonable supplies and equipment being provided by our company. Any jobs requiring extra supplies or equipment will be billed additionally for these services.
- Our teams are instructed to follow the requirements for the particular clean they are conducting. If you would like additional services performed please contact our office at least one business day in advance so we can schedule the additional work. Changing in scheduling could create changes in fees.
- Be advised that if the professional house cleaners are subject to distractions that affect our ability to work we reserve the right to charge for our extra time spent in the home. Distractions include pets, third party, or contractors interfering with the professional house cleaners’ duties.
- If for any reason a representative of Express Home Maids feels that their personal safety is in danger enough to leave the job site, due to actions by the Customer, or others at the job site. The Customer will still remain liable for the full cost of the job.
- Please note, there is a $15 Pet Fee for any booking where it is determined there are pets in the home, in the event this information was not disclosed at the time of booking. We charge this due to the additional maintenance needed to ensure equipment is kept in functional and operational for the next customer.
- Items of extreme value (monetary or sentimental) should be dusted or cleaned by the owner.
- We assume no liability for damage or loss of items that are not secured in a proper manner, or previously damaged before cleaning. (Example: heavy pictures hanging from thumbtacks, or dings in furniture that were there before we cleaned). Further, we will assume no liability for damage or loss caused by the negligence of the Customer.
- Although we are professionals, we are not miracle workers. Sometimes we are called in too late to correct damage that is already done, or items may take a couple of cleanings to look their best. We will work with you in the most cost-effective way to try to remedy these spots in your home.
- We respectfully ask that you not directly solicit or engage the service of any professional house cleaner, except through Express Home Maids.
- The client agrees to notify Express Home Maids if any person in the household is suspected of contracting an infectious disease. This notification must be as early as possible, but at least 24 hours before scheduled visit. Express Home Maids reserves right to cancel cleans under such circumstances.
- Express Home Maids agree to keep all clients details confidential and secure all keys in its care. If a key is given to Express Home Maids please make sure your home is accessible to us. If your home is equipped with a security system, please ensure that you advise us of the entry code or have it disarmed.
Express Home Maids Articles of Incorporation